We have a vacancy of Public Relations & Advocacy Manager in our company, Sonos Inc.. This vacancy is based in Hilversum. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Public Relations & Advocacy Manager
Company: Sonos Inc.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Hilversum
URL Expiry: 2022-10-04
Posted on: nl.vacancypaper.com
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
We’re looking for a PR & Advocacy Manager to join the Sonos EMEA PR & Advocacy team focused on earned media and influencer engagement. We are looking for someone to lead us on program execution across earned campaigns, with new product introductions, and run day-to-day activities in the different regions.
The ideal candidate will be a talented PR manager, has previous experience keeping projects/programs on track through, strong planning skills and building reports but is also creative and can create story-telling opportunities.
The role will have a strong focus on building relationships within cross-functional teams, external partners and our PR agencies. The right candidate will be energetic, a strong communicator & relationship builder, pro-active, and responds positively to change in a fast paced environment.
Location: Netherlands, Germany, UK Remote.
Full time: Short term fixed contract
Period: 8-10 months
You’ll be asked to:
- Lead on project/program execution across earned campaigns
- Lead on New Product introductions, on product reviews and day to day activities in region
- Manage timelines/project calendars/budgets.
- Support localisation efforts
- Manage product requests/shipping for seeding and reviews
- Create and/or manage press materials (e.g., media kits, playbooks, localisation, toolkits)
- Collect reports and support with tracking KPIs
- Answer product questions from distributors and media, digging into Q&A.
- Contribute to PR Summit/Event organisation.
- Keep track of local calendars: cultural moments and trends.
You’ll work closely with:
- PR & Advocacy teams
- Marketing & Commercial teams
- Localisation team
- PR Agencies
- Distributor partners
You Have/are (aka Qualifications):
- Minimum of 4-5 years PR experience working at an international company/client/agency, in the consumer electronics, lifestyle or entertainment industry.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Contributed to project management including calendars, planning, budgets and workflow
- Strong digital /social interest or backbone
- Bonus: Design skills or if you are a pro at building slide decks
- Highly organised, positive and pro-active with the ability to multi-task across numerous projects
- Comfortable and thrive in high-paced environment
- Both an individual self-starter and collaborative team player
- A music and brand lover, if also tech savvy would be a real plus.
- Agile and respond positively to change.
- An excellent communicator and fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Having a love for navigating a diverse set of countries, partners, cultures and languages.
- Willing to travel when required