We have a vacancy of It Project Specialist in our company, Page Personnel. This vacancy is based in Amsterdam. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: It Project Specialist
Company: Page Personnel
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Amsterdam
URL Expiry: 2022-11-23
Posted on: nl.vacancypaper.com
- Opportunities to grow within the company| Join a diverse and passionate IT team
About Our Client
Our client was formed in 1999 with the goal of becoming the supplier of choice for clients, employees and contingent workers. Today, they are one of the fastest-growing companies and ranked as one of the best companies to work for. Our client provides pay rolling services to structured contingent workforce programs and projects across the Europe.
- Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
- Generates and analyzes statistical data reports.
- Develops, prepares and manages project plans through completion.
- Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
- Resolves issues that arise involving stakeholders, when appropriate.
- Transitions program to management personnel.
- Participates in oral presentations.
- Develops and provides training as needed.
- Ensures required release materials are completed.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Microsoft Project, MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other common software tools.
- 1-2 years experience with standard project management activities in IT like developing project charters, maintaining a project plan, tracking issues and risks, working through meeting scheduling for busy calendars, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Business Administration, Computer science, Engineering, or related.
- 2 years of related experience to general business experience with Client on data analysis or planning.
- Good knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
What’s on Offer
- 25 days of holiday
- Competitve salary
- Friday drinks
- Flexible work hours
- Insurance discount
- Pension plan
- Discount on classpass
Contact: Genevieve Lemaire